We are currently growing our sales team to take our successful VR Cardio Fitness solution to new markets
Zurich, Switzerland or Remote (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
Holodia is a fast-paced start up where professionalism, collaboration and a result focused mindset is key. Having acquired an attractive customer base and established channel partnerships with global top-5 fitness equipment corporations, we are on track with our superior next gen solution for cardio fitness to fulfil our ambition of becoming the next major international Connected Fitness SaaS success.
You will be part of a successful team where you can act out your sales talent. Your mission is to open valuable leads with attractive fitness companies in the DACH (Germany, Austrian and Switzerland) region. You will help build our DACH sales team.
At Holodia you will have a rare opportunity to become part of a world-class team of connected fitness enthusiasts. With more than 100.000 users having now used the HOLOFIT in all major markets, we are “lock stock and two smoking barrels” on Reinventing Global Cardio Fitness, taking the boredom out of the cardio fitness routine, revolutionizing the way we get fit, and helping gyms monetize their cardio floors.
You can become part of our success, if:
- You are energetic with a high activity level;
- You know the fitness industry from the inside and have a good reputation as a sales expert.
- You easily identify targets, open doors, do face-to-face pitches and you can sell because you understand the customer needs and the metrics of the business;
- You have minimum 5 years relevant sales experience, are driven by results and can demonstrate your sales excellence;
- You speak and write English and German.
For the right candidates, we offer:
- A vibrant international and fun work environment;
- Influence on your own job and the opportunity to shine;
- Personal development and exciting career opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Drive HOLOFIT sales to the fitness club segment in the DACH region;
- Help accelerate outbound sales and the customer portfolio in the DACH region with a razor-sharp focus achieving and exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Identify prospects and decision makers at senior operations and buying expert-level, and maintain updated prospect data;
- Act on leads from outbound marketing initiatives, contact prospects via different channels incl. social media, create interest, establish buying centre and start a buying process
- Propel value proposition-based dialogues and make live onsite and online solution presentations that wow prospects;
- Advise and attract the prospect to enter closing stage and collaborate with our team to close the prospect.
- Sales experience in the fitness & health industry is a must. You should have at least 5 years of business development or sales experience, be fluent in operational responsibilities such as customer account planning and management, pipeline building, opportunity management, and quarterly business reviews.
- A flair for technology and exposure to connected fitness products is a strong asset.
- Passion, Independency, Dependability, Persistence, Proactivity are the key personality traits we are looking for; you should have international experience (have you lived/worked abroad?) and perfect English and German communication skills.
- Desirable Requirements:
- Ambition to grow with our Company, expanding your responsibilities, and driving performance beyond the initial portfolio. Team management capability is a plus; we want to find a high-potential sales manager who can develop and become a part of our Senior Management Team.
What Do We Offer?
- A challenging full-time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself in a unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues;
- Attractive compensation model with fixed salary and variable commission based on your qualifications and results;
- Warrant Program opportunity for top performers;
- Effective onboarding and product training.
We’ve Got Your Attention?
Try to get ours: jobs (at) holodia.com