What if I have my own headset? Can I just get HOLOFIT software?
Yes! As long as you have a compatible VR Headset, you can get HOLOFIT software only. Try Now For 7 Days Free of Charge!
Which VR Headsets are compatible with HOLOFIT?
As far as standalone, mobile headsets are concerned, HOLOFIT is compatible with:
- HTC Vive Focus
- Oculus Quest
- Pico Neo
- Samsung Gear VR (S8, Note 8 and newer)
It’s important to note here that we are constantly working on expanding our compatibility matrix with existing or yet-to-come headsets. We will regularly update this post to reflect these updates.
Is HOLOFIT VR Fitness still compatible with tethered VR headsets?
HOLOFIT works with desktop VR headsets as well. Here is the list:
- HTC Vive
- HTC Vive Pro
- Samsung Odyssey+
- Lenovo Explorer
- Acer Windows MR Headset
- Oculus Rift
However, for HOLOFIT to work with these, you have to have a VR-ready PC. The required minimum specifications are i5 processor (i5 4670K) or better, 128GB, 16GB and GTX 1070.
What about my fitness machine? Is it compatible with HOLOFIT?
HOLOFIT VR Fitness is compatible with:
- Concept2 Rowing Machines with PM5 console
- WaterRower (with SmartRow for HOLOFIT Go)
- TechnoGym SkillRow
- StairMaster HIIT Ruderer
- Any rowing machines that support the FTMS Bluetooth protocol
- Any bike that supports the FTMS Bluetooth protocol
- Any indoor bike with cadence Bluetooth sensor attached to the crank
You can get the Bluetooth sensor through us by adding it to your cart during the ordering process. The cadence sensor works with standalone headsets only. It does not work for PC-based headsets.
- Any elliptical that supports the FTMS Bluetooth protocol
- Any elliptical with cadence Bluetooth sensor attached to the wheel
The cadence sensor works with standalone headsets only. It does not work for PC-based headsets.
PC VR headsets:
- Concept2 Rowing Machines with PM5 or PM4 console
- WaterRower Serie IV
- TechnoGym Recumbent Bike (Series 700 & Excite+)
- Matrix Recumbent Bike 5x
- LifeFitness Recumbent Bike
- StarTrac bikes
- SportsArt bike
- Gem Retro bikes
- TechnoGym Elliptical (Series 700 & Excite+)
- Matrix Elliptical (7xe, 7xi)
- Startrac (Series 8)
Now that you have all the information, it’s time to get fit!
To check out what HOLOFIT looks like in action, download these 5 free videos. You can even load them up on your tablet or laptop, and use them to spice up your workouts!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at sales (@) holodia.com